Sex in the Stones: Crystals & Gemstones for Relationships
The great thing about crystal and gemstones is that anyone can learn to bring extraordinary energy enhancements to their relationship scene. There is no dogma associated with crystals and gems because they work intuitively with your unique energy field. Stones have multiple remedial qualities so you can try different ones to see which work best for your energy and unique relationship experiences.
Potential Partners: We’re all looking for that certain someone to sweep us off our feet, like in the old-time movies. Even Noah knew that pairing up was important because no one wants to go it alone. When it comes to attracting a partner, social media and phone apps are the new bar scene. There are crystals and gemstones that can help bring loving energy into your life while repelling cheaters and liars. If you spend hours online visiting dating sites then you’ll also need a crystal to protect you from sucking in enough EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) to glow in the dark:
· Rose Quartz invites love into your life. It opens your heart to receive love and reminds you that you are worthy of love. Carry it or keep by your bedside to immerse yourself in its loving vibrations. You can also use a rose quartz pendulum to get more clarity on your dating choices. Hold the pendulum over the picture or name of your potential mate and see if you get a yes-or-no answer whether to move forward or not. The stone links into your intuition so keep a clear mind and listen to the very foretelling vibrations that you feel. (Instructions on how to use a crystal pendulum can be found in the previous chapter.)
· Malachite is a powerful emotional cleanser that helps to remove past traumas and negative emotions so you don’t bring emotional luggage into your new relationships. It encourages risk-taking and change, and also releases inhibitions (but please, not on the first date).
· Chrysoprase is essential if you failed to heed that warning about inhibitions on the first date. In conjunction with other means, it guards against sexually transmitted diseases.
· Sodalite has two built-in benefits. It not only encourages self-esteem (as previously mentioned), it also keeps you sharp so you don’t fall victim to cheaters and liars. Additionally, if you do a lot of online dating, than sodalite protects you from the EMFs given off by computers and cell phones.
Exes: If you’ve been through a bad breakup with someone, then you’re familiar with the emotional rollercoaster that follows. Your mind creates all kinds of “what if?” scenarios and you vacillate between being super energetic and very lethargic while you adjust to the new normal.
The first impulses may be to self-medicate (with food, alcohol, and drugs), plot revenge against your ex, or leech off of other people’s positive energy. Sound familiar? Relax. You can be rebalanced with stones. Put down your cocktail, hide all sharp objects, turn off your phone, stop creeping around on Facebook for information about your ex, and get stoned…with crystals and gems:
· Hematite is the ultimate grounding gemstone for the body. It eliminates negative energy by drawing it from you into itself. If you wear a hematite ring and it absorbs all of the negative vibes, it literately will break and fall off your finger. Buy a bag of the rings because you may go through a few if it was a nasty breakup. Fortunately, hematite rings are fairly inexpensive.
· Lepidolite will dispel negative thoughts and emotional attachments such as resentment and jealousy. It brings about deep emotional healing and reduces stress and depression. Use lepidolite to reduce stress associated with change, as this stone brings balance, inner peace, and hindsight.
· Crazy Lace Agate is called the laughter stone. It promotes inner stability, composure, and maturity. (You’ll need all of that so you don’t slash anyone’s tires.) This stone absorbs emotional pain.
· Clear quartz clusters are the perfect parting gift if you’re looking to “bust someone’s stones” Your Ex may not be able to handle the influx of quartz energy and overexposure to quartz crystals may result in diarrhea-Nice touch!
Sexual Partners: Sex can definitely level the playing field in any relationship. It is how we express our most intimate desires for someone. On the high end, it is a deep emotional connection built upon love and trust. On the opposite side, it can be a casual hookup merely for physical pleasure. Sex has a way of making us face our self-worth and insecurities. Crystals and gemstones can come to the rescue not only to keep your energy balanced, but also help you rev up some passion so you don’t fall into the trap of sexual monotony and routine. Sex can be better if you have some good stones to work with:
· Smoky Quartz is called as such for a good reason. To enhance your sex life you can massage your inner thighs and place smoky quartz between them so that the energy of passion can flow freely. How did such useful information like this miss making sex education class?
· Red Ruby is a good choice to inspire love and passion. It frees inhibitions and increases sex drive. This stone can also alleviate guilt, bring honesty, and promote integrity and devotion in your relationship. Ruby jewelry makes a nice gift that is sure to get you a very special (and steamy) thank you.
· Obsidian is a very powerful stone. You may want to reach for the big “O” during sex especially if your partner accidently calls you by the wrong name. Black obsidian increases self-control and disperses unloving thoughts that you may have. (Oh shit!)
· Red Tigers Eye is a stimulating stone that can increase sex drive. If it increases it too much and you start missing your favorite television shows or important appointments…
· Blue Tigers Eye cools off a hyper, overactive sex drive and brings it back to within a normal range. (Not a bad stone to slip into the pocket of your lover should they be going out for the evening with some friends.)
Committed Relationships: After dating and falling in love, naturally, the next steps you take are moving in together, engagement, and marriage. You and your partner mutually agree to exclusivity, trust, honesty, openness, and some other agreed-upon behavior that sounds good at the time. Crystals and gemstones can assist as organic little relationship councilors that keep you grounded in your love:
· Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, or so the saying goes. I would be remiss if I didn’t suggest diamonds right away especially since they are the primary choice for engagement and wedding rings. Due to diamond being the hardest stone, it enhances strength in emotional, spiritual, and physical realms. Diamond is also a stone for psychic insight, which explains why most women just always seem to know what’s going on and rarely fall for the “I got stuck in traffic!” excuse.
· Jade keeps the peace in family relations and promotes harmony and tranquility. It can protect love from straying away. Keep a chunk of jade under the bed to make your dreams come true and your partner faithful.
· Garnet is excellent for increasing commitment, honesty, hope, and faith. It is a stone of positive thoughts and gives strength during a time of crisis. This stone is also one of passion and love, and keeps sensuality, sexuality, and intimacy nice and balanced. Garnet helps one realize and enjoy the pleasures of earthly incarnation, so if you knew your partner in a past life you may have a better go at it this time around if you have a garnet.
Divorce: Divorce is a trying time for anyone going through the maze of untangling a marriage. It drains you emotionally and financially. On top of that, you also have to contend with lawyers and the courts. Divorce is a major life-changing event that requires you to drop any feelings of bitterness, victim consciousness, and revenge if you are to move forward and rebuild your life in a healthy way, especially if children are involved. Procuring the right stones and crystals can make the process a lot less difficult:
· Hematite is known as the lawyer’s stone and brings positive judgments in legal matters. (The trick is trying to get your divorce lawyer to carry some on your behalf.) It absorbs negative energy and alleviates stress and worry. This is a very protective stone that allows you to remain grounded in many tense situations.
· Lithium Quartz balances the brain and the emotions. The lithium contained in this quartz is the same mineral used in antidepressants so hug a chunk as you wait for your court docket to be called. You’ll be nice and mellow.
· Green Aventurine soothes the emotions and brings you back to balance. It helps you to see hardships as an opportunity for new growth and stimulates a renewed sense of optimism, joy, and hope. This stone is good for new beginnings, and it will also attract wealth and abundance so you can pay your lawyer.
Whether you are looking for love or ready to jump ship from a sinking relationship, crystals and gemstones can help you harness that extra jolt of natural energy.