Saturday, June 24, 2017
Saturday, June 17, 2017
The great thing about crystal and gemstones is that anyone can learn to bring extraordinary energy enhancements to their relationship scene. There is no dogma associated with crystals and gems because they work intuitively with your unique energy field. Stones have multiple remedial qualities so you can try different ones to see which work best for your energy and unique relationship experiences.
Potential Partners: We’re all looking for that certain someone to sweep us off our feet, like in the old-time movies. Even Noah knew that pairing up was important because no one wants to go it alone. When it comes to attracting a partner, social media and phone apps are the new bar scene. There are crystals and gemstones that can help bring loving energy into your life while repelling cheaters and liars. If you spend hours online visiting dating sites then you’ll also need a crystal to protect you from sucking in enough EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) to glow in the dark:
· Rose Quartz invites love into your life. It opens your heart to receive love and reminds you that you are worthy of love. Carry it or keep by your bedside to immerse yourself in its loving vibrations. You can also use a rose quartz pendulum to get more clarity on your dating choices. Hold the pendulum over the picture or name of your potential mate and see if you get a yes-or-no answer whether to move forward or not. The stone links into your intuition so keep a clear mind and listen to the very foretelling vibrations that you feel. (Instructions on how to use a crystal pendulum can be found in the previous chapter.)
· Malachite is a powerful emotional cleanser that helps to remove past traumas and negative emotions so you don’t bring emotional luggage into your new relationships. It encourages risk-taking and change, and also releases inhibitions (but please, not on the first date).
· Chrysoprase is essential if you failed to heed that warning about inhibitions on the first date. In conjunction with other means, it guards against sexually transmitted diseases.
· Sodalite has two built-in benefits. It not only encourages self-esteem (as previously mentioned), it also keeps you sharp so you don’t fall victim to cheaters and liars. Additionally, if you do a lot of online dating, than sodalite protects you from the EMFs given off by computers and cell phones.
Exes: If you’ve been through a bad breakup with someone, then you’re familiar with the emotional rollercoaster that follows. Your mind creates all kinds of “what if?” scenarios and you vacillate between being super energetic and very lethargic while you adjust to the new normal.
The first impulses may be to self-medicate (with food, alcohol, and drugs), plot revenge against your ex, or leech off of other people’s positive energy. Sound familiar? Relax. You can be rebalanced with stones. Put down your cocktail, hide all sharp objects, turn off your phone, stop creeping around on Facebook for information about your ex, and get stoned…with crystals and gems:
· Hematite is the ultimate grounding gemstone for the body. It eliminates negative energy by drawing it from you into itself. If you wear a hematite ring and it absorbs all of the negative vibes, it literately will break and fall off your finger. Buy a bag of the rings because you may go through a few if it was a nasty breakup. Fortunately, hematite rings are fairly inexpensive.
· Lepidolite will dispel negative thoughts and emotional attachments such as resentment and jealousy. It brings about deep emotional healing and reduces stress and depression. Use lepidolite to reduce stress associated with change, as this stone brings balance, inner peace, and hindsight.
· Crazy Lace Agate is called the laughter stone. It promotes inner stability, composure, and maturity. (You’ll need all of that so you don’t slash anyone’s tires.) This stone absorbs emotional pain.
· Clear quartz clusters are the perfect parting gift if you’re looking to “bust someone’s stones” Your Ex may not be able to handle the influx of quartz energy and overexposure to quartz crystals may result in diarrhea-Nice touch!
Sexual Partners: Sex can definitely level the playing field in any relationship. It is how we express our most intimate desires for someone. On the high end, it is a deep emotional connection built upon love and trust. On the opposite side, it can be a casual hookup merely for physical pleasure. Sex has a way of making us face our self-worth and insecurities. Crystals and gemstones can come to the rescue not only to keep your energy balanced, but also help you rev up some passion so you don’t fall into the trap of sexual monotony and routine. Sex can be better if you have some good stones to work with:
· Smoky Quartz is called as such for a good reason. To enhance your sex life you can massage your inner thighs and place smoky quartz between them so that the energy of passion can flow freely. How did such useful information like this miss making sex education class?
· Red Ruby is a good choice to inspire love and passion. It frees inhibitions and increases sex drive. This stone can also alleviate guilt, bring honesty, and promote integrity and devotion in your relationship. Ruby jewelry makes a nice gift that is sure to get you a very special (and steamy) thank you.
· Obsidian is a very powerful stone. You may want to reach for the big “O” during sex especially if your partner accidently calls you by the wrong name. Black obsidian increases self-control and disperses unloving thoughts that you may have. (Oh shit!)
· Red Tigers Eye is a stimulating stone that can increase sex drive. If it increases it too much and you start missing your favorite television shows or important appointments…
· Blue Tigers Eye cools off a hyper, overactive sex drive and brings it back to within a normal range. (Not a bad stone to slip into the pocket of your lover should they be going out for the evening with some friends.)
Committed Relationships: After dating and falling in love, naturally, the next steps you take are moving in together, engagement, and marriage. You and your partner mutually agree to exclusivity, trust, honesty, openness, and some other agreed-upon behavior that sounds good at the time. Crystals and gemstones can assist as organic little relationship councilors that keep you grounded in your love:
· Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, or so the saying goes. I would be remiss if I didn’t suggest diamonds right away especially since they are the primary choice for engagement and wedding rings. Due to diamond being the hardest stone, it enhances strength in emotional, spiritual, and physical realms. Diamond is also a stone for psychic insight, which explains why most women just always seem to know what’s going on and rarely fall for the “I got stuck in traffic!” excuse.
· Jade keeps the peace in family relations and promotes harmony and tranquility. It can protect love from straying away. Keep a chunk of jade under the bed to make your dreams come true and your partner faithful.
· Garnet is excellent for increasing commitment, honesty, hope, and faith. It is a stone of positive thoughts and gives strength during a time of crisis. This stone is also one of passion and love, and keeps sensuality, sexuality, and intimacy nice and balanced. Garnet helps one realize and enjoy the pleasures of earthly incarnation, so if you knew your partner in a past life you may have a better go at it this time around if you have a garnet.
Divorce: Divorce is a trying time for anyone going through the maze of untangling a marriage. It drains you emotionally and financially. On top of that, you also have to contend with lawyers and the courts. Divorce is a major life-changing event that requires you to drop any feelings of bitterness, victim consciousness, and revenge if you are to move forward and rebuild your life in a healthy way, especially if children are involved. Procuring the right stones and crystals can make the process a lot less difficult:
· Hematite is known as the lawyer’s stone and brings positive judgments in legal matters. (The trick is trying to get your divorce lawyer to carry some on your behalf.) It absorbs negative energy and alleviates stress and worry. This is a very protective stone that allows you to remain grounded in many tense situations.
· Lithium Quartz balances the brain and the emotions. The lithium contained in this quartz is the same mineral used in antidepressants so hug a chunk as you wait for your court docket to be called. You’ll be nice and mellow.
· Green Aventurine soothes the emotions and brings you back to balance. It helps you to see hardships as an opportunity for new growth and stimulates a renewed sense of optimism, joy, and hope. This stone is good for new beginnings, and it will also attract wealth and abundance so you can pay your lawyer.
Whether you are looking for love or ready to jump ship from a sinking relationship, crystals and gemstones can help you harness that extra jolt of natural energy.
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Conscious Ink: The Hidden Meaning of Tattoos Mystical, Magical, and Transformative Art You Dare to Wear
Conscious Ink shows how this edgy skin art interfaces with our body’s subtle energy field and reveals how tattoo imagery ties into the potent energy of inner alchemy that expands our self-awareness.
Are you prepared to:
Mindful inking can be an amazing modality that awakens your spiritual self. Looking at tattoos beyond the lens of body art, Conscious Ink gives you a new perspective on tattoos and their undeniable roots in pure, magic, and mysticism.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
The defining moment for the life you desire quickly arrives when you accept the fact that you have no attachments for a desired outcome. That's right. Roll your spiritual dice and gladly embrace life moment by moment. On the quest for enlightenment it is easy to become a spiritual junkie looking for quick fixes and instantaneous healing, We scan the computer looking for self-help videos,astrological predictions, the turn of a tarot card, and incense, oils, and brews that offer a temporary high filled with promise and hope yet many of us fail to do the follow through work. The work begins by liberating yourself from your ego.
Your ego will focus on attachments to things and always provides you with a constant craving for more and more. The insatiable high of defining yourself by what you have instead of who you are as a person. When one is spiritually enlightened, there is a constant appreciation for life just as it is. It doesn't matter if the ego is getting what it wants or does not want anymore because the illusion of the material world has been busted. When you understand that every desire also has a flip side that requires maintenance we are held to a new responsibility that puts us to the test of being able to do the necessary work because every time we get something we want we will always get something we don't want for instance: the new car that comes with the payment book which means that we have to keep a cash flow coming in to pay for all of the incidentals that we may have overlooked; the big house that also has the big utility bills; the relationships that test our security and self-worth every time there is an argument-you get it. Enlightenment comes when we realize that we have to stop being so pushy, forceful, and manipulative, by imposing our will on every situation and just allow the Universe to let things flow our way.
It's OK to be happy for the abundance that you draw into your life but enjoy it without attachment or expectations. The material world is very fleeting. Simply practice being grateful for whatever is in your life right now, this very moment and enjoy it even if it is the peace and quiet of doing nothing at all. This alone will instigate a dynamic shift in your consciousness. All of your answers are within you and any outside guidance that you seek is merely to help you gain perspective on the choices that you make. We are only victims of our own decisions.
Here are a few practices to help you achieve true enlightenment:
- Identify patterns that seem to bring you problems. Sit with your problems and identify the part YOU played in creating them and don't focus on the other players. Remember your actions were your choices-no victim consciousness allowed.
- Be silent. Turn off the clatter, computers, and cell phones. Listen to you inner voice that whispers true guidance. All answers are easily attainable from within. Do not doubt yourself.
- No more manipulation or blame. Drop these practices immediately for they are ego based.
- Stop focusing on problems and worries because where you put your attention is where you put creative energy into manifesting outcomes that you probably don't want to come about. Become the master of your own story.
- Get out of your own head. Your mind and emotions can distort your experiences. Practice acceptance because there is a time to let go of certain people and situations. Be grateful for what you learned about yourself through your participation.
- Do not label or judge by what you experience via your physical senses. Take it up a notch and begin to discern by the energy you feel. It is usually a gut feeling.
- When you focus on the simple feeling of just being HAPPY you will immediately begin to draw situations into your life that keep that good vibe going. Allow yourself to feel relaxed and content-it's possible even in a material world.
- Careful with vision boards because you might become attached to only one particular outcome which leaves you shut off from possibly achieving something even better than expected. No attachments or expectations.
You are defined by who you are not by what you have.
Thursday, January 12, 2017
Since the month of January 2017, is privy to having the infamous Friday the 13th I felt that it would be fitting to take a look at the meaning behind the bad rap given to not only this dreaded date but the number 13 in general.
In Christian religions Friday is associated with the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ and therefore given an ominous meaning. The 12 disciples and Christ formed a group of 13 to share in the Last Supper. Also, let's not forget the French bar-b-que of 1307 when hundreds of Knights Templar were arrested and burnt across France on Friday the 13th of October.
The symbolism of the number 13 is of great significance in several cultures and religions. In ancient Greece, Zeus was counted as the 13th and most powerful god. The symbolism of 13 especially comes into play in the story of Osiris, the Egyptian god of life, death, and powerful cosmic energy who was murdered by his brother, Typhon, who sliced him into 14 pieces.
Isis, Osiris’ wife along with his sister, could only find 13 of the 14 body parts (the 14th part being the generative organ), which fell into the Nile and was eaten by a school of fish-OUCH! Maybe they were Lorena Bobbitt fish. This story illustrates that the number 13 is the precursor to completion, a fact which is also borne out by nature itself.
There are 13 moons in a calendar year. The moon is associated with the Spiral of Life—birth, death, and rebirth—as she moves through the phases from dark to full and back to dark again. In numerology the number 13 is the focus of pragmatism and hard work. The 13’s nature is to build a secure foundation for the very future.
It was just over the past few hundred years that the superstitions around the number 13 and the day of the week, Friday, were fused together to become kryptonite to any chance of luck that might be tossed our way.
The number 13 is associated with the Death card in a Tarot Deck. It has been demonized by Hollywood in such movies as the Friday the 13th
franchise and the use of address such as 1313 Mocking Bird Lane in the Munster’s television series.
Society as a whole buys into the anxiety caused by the number 13. Some hotels and office buildings go as far as to omit the thirteenth floor of a building. The Chinese cultures freak out over the number four (which in numerology is the reduced sum of 13, 1+3=4) In Chinese the words “four” and “death” sound alike.
The ill-fated NASA mission, Apollo 13, also had the bad luck of noticing on the evening of April 13th, when they were 200,000 miles from Earth, that there was a low-pressure warning signal on a hydrogen tank in their orbiter, the Odyssey.
Do people born on Friday the 13th , or the 13th of any month really carry around their own personal cloud full of disasters waiting to happen, or is it just another urban legend similar to if you were to leave a tooth in a cup of coke overnight, only to have it dissolve by morning?
If you were born on the 13th of the month and also have the double whammy of your actual birth take place on a Friday you probably get the usual response from others saying, “Oh Wow! Aren’t you lucky, as they slowly back away and run for cover before they catch the jinx you supposedly carry in your celestial DNA.
Let’s hope that you didn’t run into any kids who refused to attend your birthday parties because they seriously suffered from a phobia called "paraskavedekatriaphobia”, which is a fear of Friday the13th.
Being born on the 13th of any month regardless of whether or not it is a Friday automatically seems to lump you into the formidable group of superstitions such as black cats, walking under ladders, having a bird fly into your house and other anxiety-laden paranoia associated with being dealt an off-suit hand of fate.
The day of the week, Friday, in itself isn’t so bad. We all seem to hang for Fridays when the work week is over but pair it up with the 13th of the month it becomes a “Fri-tini,” a Molotov cocktail for calamity.
Are there any upsides to being born on Friday the 13th or the 13th of any month? Well, you can always say that you share Friday the 13th birthdays with such celebrities as Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen: The twins were born Friday, June 13, 1986. Julia Louis-Dreyfus, famed Seinfeld actress, was born on the infamous date as well (Friday,January 13, 1961.) Let’s not forget the master of the macabre, Alfred Hitchcock, who was born on Friday, August 13, 1899.
Thirteen is a mystical and magical number in mythology, the occult, and ancient history. There were Twelve Knights of the Round Table as well as King Arthur himself (12 + 1 = 13). The 13th Degree in Freemasonry is called the Royal Arch.
The American flag has 13 stripes in honor of its first 13 colonies. In Italy, 13 is a lucky number. It is associated with the "Great Goddess," who is responsible for fertility and lunar cycles. Remember, there are really 13 Lunar months. Many Italians believe the number 13 brings prosperity and life, and it is seen as especially lucky when gambling.
Hey, even modern astrologers are coming to grips with the possibility that Ophiuchus, the serpent wrestler, should be given proper status as the 13th astrological sign for the new millennium.
Are we guilty of “numerically profiling” people born on Friday the 13th or the 13th of any month? It really is just another day. Because of all the media hype whenever a Friday the 13th comes along we buy into the illusion of fear (False, Emotions, Appearing Real).
Do more misfortunes really happen on Friday the 13th or are we just more aware of any bummer situations because of this infamous date?
Our mind is the creator and there is a super strong power to belief. Because we expect bad things to be associated with the number 13, in essence, we manifest these phenomena.
The historical origins of the number 13 have a quasi-relationship with science, math, faith, mysticism, and psychology. Fate and freewill will always intermingle with the chaos in our lives.
To read more about how numbers speak to us and link into our consciousness read: The Book of Transformation Open Yourself to Psychic Evolution, the Rebirth of the World, and the Empowering Shift Pioneered by the Indigoshttp://www.newpagebooks.com/?section=home&product_id=511
Friday, December 16, 2016
Chaos offers you an opportunity to sharpen your intuition, advance your psychic development and further your spiritual evolution as you ascend through the madness of everyday life to achieve higher consciousness.
Chaos is the utter confusion, disorder, and lack of organization that befalls all of us at one time or another as we walk the labyrinth of life in search of our center, the place where our body, mind, and spirit converge as one. Any confused disorderly mess may seem to be an abyss of madness but it holds all of the elements for us to develop our ability to experience phenomena such as synchronicity, psychic intuition, and the realization that everything is in Divine order.
Chaos forces us to intermingle with the unpredictable and power up our natural instincts. We are offered the opportunity to feel the energy of events and conditions and move beyond our judgment based solely on the appearance of matter. We are all here for the purpose of experiencing how our spirit expresses itself in the material world which is the theater for illusion. We all possess psychic abilities, and an energy field but very few people know how to work with these special spiritual apps. The mind builds our scenarios, the body experiences the physical sensations, and the spirit absorbs the energy which, in essence, either heightens or lowers our overall vibration. The higher your vibration the easier it is to experience heightened intuition beyond the proclivity of just seeing things as they are instead of feeling the energy of their true meaning. Once you master discerning energy you can find the hidden treasures in chaos.
Chaos exist in the places you would least expect. It is not limited to civil unrest and mass hysteria. It can be tucked away in a closet packed to the limit with clothes, a junk drawer, piles of papers, and also lurks in fixed judgments and expectations. A group of people can be sitting at the same table having what seems to be good conversation. What you don’t see is the chaos of everyone’s random unspoken thoughts. There is chaos in even what appears to be a nice gathering. Here lays your opportunity to fine-tune discernment, which is the quality of being able to grasp and comprehend what is obscure to perceive by using your natural gift of intuition.
Many of us get too caught up in the drama and chaotic situations of life and we forget how to “listen” to our higher self. We seek answers from the outside world, always looking for some material solution or approval from others, which in a sense create more chaos and intermingling of our energy with attachments to what is not always best for us.
Here are a few easy steps to help you wade through the madness to achieve “truth” by discernment.
- · Avoid judgments based only on your physical senses.
- · Learn to recognize the pings you feel in your solar plexus (gut) chakra.
- · Listen and pay attention to the often times, subtle messages, you receive from spirit such as impressions you feel, numbers you see, songs, and even impromptu information that shows up when needed.
- · Avoid entangling with drama since it will only engage you with more drama
- · Know your boundaries-where you begin and end and don’t take on what isn’t yours such as chaotic situations that belong to others.
- · Ask spirit for guidance. You will never be turned down.
- · Choose acceptance over fixed expectations. The Universe is full of surprises; some better than your original plan.
Live your truth.
To get a better understanding of how the body, mind, and spirit work in unison read The Book of Transformation: Open Yourself to Psychic Evolution, the Rebirth of the World, and the Empowering Shift Pioneered by the Indigos.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Now that getting inked is more mainstream, there needs to be awareness as to how tattoos link into your subtle body energy field. Your tattoo is going to connect you with something permanently, so being mindful as to why you want to be inked should be the first decision you make before getting a tattoo. Your intentions should be set beyond the watermark of vanity, and you should consider art that will enhance your frequency, and fit into the framework of your beliefs.
Sometimes a tattoo represents a certain milestone in your life, or it may serve as a reminder of something you have accomplished, so ask yourself if you want your tattoos to serve as a body map showing your stops along the way. A lot of people choose images that represent their profession, group affiliations, and names of lovers. Some people identify with their animal totem and choose an image that transfers the power of that animal onto their body and into their energy field. Whatever you choose, the intention behind your choice will influence your consciousness in either raucous, or illusive ways.
Intentions are such a powerful tool and where we put our focus is where we create our experienced reality. I know a group of women who wanted to get tattoos of ribbons to support cancer. One of the women in the group didn’t want the tattoo because she felt that it would be too much focus on the illness and she feared co-creating it in her own body. Your beliefs are what initially charge the tattoo.
Sometimes tattoos can shift your energy field into a higher vibration and make you feel better about yourself, for instance, if you want to camouflage a scar so you won’t feel self-conscious. Intentionally looking for an invigorating image might lead you to choose a mandala tattoo inked with blue and green hues to promote energy for healing, whereas tattoo art featuring sharp teeth, or something macabre, may feed the fear embodied in the scar and produce a frequency that incites the area instead of muting it. Always be cognizant of the colors which in themselves are expressed energy frequencies. Sometimes you will be drawn to colors that resonate with your aura, or be attracted to colors that your energy field needs for enrichment. Tattoos take on the vibrations from your intention, image, and also the colors you choose for ink.
Looking at tattoos through the metaphysical lens, the desires, and intentions, behind getting body art are triggered by deep cellular memory. Tattoos give us a window into the soul and the images we are drawn to may be links into the subconscious, dreams, or past life incarnations, especially the tribal and face tattoos.
On a deep level we are drawn to art that represents who we are, or we want images to give us what we feel we lack, and use the tattoo as an enhancement for our own energy. Intention is the moving force behind the vibration of your tattoo and the emotion behind it will always lend a massive amount of power to its effect.
Meditation is a good way to get clear on what you want, and set the intention behind getting tattooed. I’m not suggesting that you Zen out (although that is a good idea) but take the time to strongly imagine the tattoo energy on your skin. Burn incense, sage your space, creatively doodle pictures, and look at images to see what strongly resonates to you. Ask yourself what the tattoo will represent to you? Do you see it as a personal expression, or are you getting it just because other people will think it is cool? Does it embody an archetype with whom you strongly identify, or are you exposing your shadow. Big question-How will your tattoo personally empower you? Don’t kid yourself about tats because they have a way of attracting energy toward you. The metals in the ink give the tattoo permanence but in an esoteric sense, these same metals magnetize the design leaving it a charged body talisman.
Your body is your sacred space, and where you put your tattoo is where you are putting your desires and holding energy points that give off a unique frequency. This is why your intention has to be clear or you will be anchoring nebulous energy into your body, mind, and spirit.
See your intention as the beginning point of the tattoo ritual. Yes, I did say ritual, because there is a process to mindfully getting a tattoo. Carefully determine what design you want inked because creating art, in the mystical sense, has manifesting abilities. Imagery starts with what you see through the mind’s eye that directly links into your consciousness. There is a bit of creative visualization in designing your tattoo and it will carry the meaning you put into it. The law of attraction also works for tattoos, because what you intently set into motion will attract the same thing back to you.
Tattoos go beyond skin deep-they go soul deep, and are very revealing. Tattoos are energy hot spots because the ritual of wounding the skin and drawing blood releases intense energy that becomes part of the tattoo.
Keep these points in mind as you contemplate getting inked.
Once you decide to get a tattoo, choosing the artist and the shop is more important than you may realize. Aside from looking at the quality of their work, the artist’s energy essence will also be part of your tattoo. Getting inked is a very intimate experience. It is a spiritual vehicle for transmitting energy, because an invisible cord attaches the tattooist’s energy into yours. In a sense, tattooing is a magic ritual that creates images, draws blood, which is our life force, and also creates a symbolic bond between you and the artist.
There are many tattooists who honor getting inked and see it as a form of spiritual therapy that helps you express yourself in a creative way. Some shops really get into creating the perfect atmosphere for getting tattooed and they burn incense, and sage, to keep away negative energy. Your tattoo artist is, in a sense, a quasi-Shaman performing a ritual and some tattooist help you choose a design, as well as the location of your tattoo, based on your aura in order to enhance positive energy for you.
Keep in mind that from the metaphysical perspective, tattoos are an energy portal into your subtle body, and starting out with unacceptable conditions can mark you with a negatively charged tattoo that can cause a disturbance in your energy field. Your tattooist will be imbuing their energy into your subtle body so be cognoscente of what you are sensing from them. Don’t insist on a design that they are not comfortable inking onto your skin. Do you really want that energy tagged into your tattoo?
Once you finally decide to take the plunge, you should also carefully choose where you go to get your tattoo. You may be somewhat prepared for a little pain or possibly a design that doesn’t turn out exactly as you had envisioned, but you most likely didn’t give too much thought to the safety of your energy field. You not only absorb the energy of the tattooist, but also the parlor, that is a harbor for residual energy left behind from other people getting inked. Their excitement, fears, and desires, are all components of highly charged energy, so much so, that you can almost hear the walls talk. Emotional energy is very transmissible and you can unknowingly take it into your subtle body.
I wonder how many of us with tattoos are aware of the modern day alchemy inked onto and into our skin. The underbelly of the art is pure mysticism. It all starts with our original intention which readies the skin canvass for getting tattooed.
For more information on opening up your unique energy field and extrasensory senses read The Book of Transformation:Open Yourself to Psychic Evolution, the Rebirth of the World, and the Empowering Shift Pioneered by the Indigos