Spiritual Awakening: Changing sleep patterns and transition into the new energy.
Have you been waking up in the middle of the night lately? There is no doubt that a good night’s sleep does us a world of good physically, mentally, and spiritually but when we begin the process of our own spiritual awakening, waking up in the middles of the night may become a common occurrence.
Interrupted sleep is actually a stage of your evolution into higher consciousness. It is not unusual to be jolted awake, look at the clock, and notice the same time on the clock night after night which act as prompts or coded number patterns that are resetting your system to clear out old emotional programs. The most frequent times to awake appear to be 3:18 a.m. and 4:44 a.m. The number 318 codes us to the magick of manifesting in the moment, while the number 444 lets us know that the physical body and material world are changing to accommodate our existence at a higher frequency. You are already a multidimensional being, a living hologram, but up until now you were only programed to function in the third dimension and perhaps occasionally in the fourth dimension, where limited psychic experiences and lucid dreams take place.
You upgrade during the night the same way that a computer upgrades its programs. You are evolving to be able to experience the dimensions beyond the 4th where all possibilities lie.
Getting proper sleep is extremely important at this time because that is when your body produces melatonin, which is an important neurotransmitter that affects your circadian rhythm or biological clock, which is also changing to resonate with the frequencies of higher consciousness. Resetting your internal clock helps your body upgrade and repair the vital organs that are now taking on a higher vibration and becoming more attuned to the energy shift. Your physical body works along with your subtle body to processes the higher frequencies that are awakening your extrasensory abilities.
The empowering shift into higher consciousness moves you to deal with anger that you feel toward injustice, yourself and others so you can make the necessary changes to better align yourself and be in balance with your newly evolving self. Many people notice that they frequently keep waking up between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. without setting an alarm clock; they just naturally wake up. This is the time for the liver to replenish itself, so if you keep waking up between these hours find out what you may be processing through your liver. Chances are you need to clear out some anger issues in order to continue progressing in your evolution. The chakra that you will want to look at is the solar plexus since the liver is related to this energy center.
The gall bladder recoding will wake you up between 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. This organ is usually associated with feelings of intense anger and rage. Psychological pressure, stress, irritation, annoyance and frustration weaken the flow of the energy in the gallbladder. If you find that you keep waking during this time period there is likely an imbalance in your third chakra, the solar plexus. This chakra is the center of your personal power, the place of ego, passions, impulses, strength, and, yes, anger. Anger issues will block you from experiencing and effectively using your extrasensory gifts.
Unless you are naturally an early riser, an imbalance in the large intestine will wake you up at the crack of dawn, sometime between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. The large intestine is where you hold your guilt, grief, and regrets. If you have issues with holding on to the past and/or a fear of letting go during the evolutionary shift, your second (sacral) chakra is most likely out of balance. If you feel blocked creatively and your sex life sucks then work on clearing out issues related to this energy center which tunes in clairgustation, or psychic taste. It is the basic “energetic taste” of your life experiences. Is the perception of your life sweet or bitter to the taste? You have to let go of fears and insecurities to fully appreciate all the good in your life.
Insomnia is also possible during your evolution, so before you reach for a sleep aid stop and realize that you are probably just having a power surge due to the higher energy that you are taking in during your waking hours. When you become psychically open any exposure to outside energy will have an effect on your own energy by either over stimulating you or draining you. In time you will know when and how to close off your energy centers to outside frequencies.
As you shift into becoming more psychically attuned it is very common to have bizarre, intense dreams about UFOs, wars and battles, frightening entities, and even living in a different time period. With these dreams you are just releasing the old energy within as well as connecting with your other incarnations to access knowledge you may need in your current life.
I once had a medical condition that I was seeking an answer to. One night I had a very lucid dream that connected me to my incarnation as a Chinese holistic doctor in the 16th century. I woke up from the dream knowing exactly what vitamins and treatment I needed to remedy the condition. In the days following the dream, I came across books and information through synchronicity rather than by planning. I have since learned to program myself to ask for needed information about tough situations before going to bed. I always seem to access the necessary information.
Our journey into higher consciousness awakens us in more ways than one. Having an awareness of how our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual components operate as one unique organism enables us to better move past the fears and limitations we unknowingly impose upon ourselves.
- 5-7 a.m. — Large Intestine — The large intestine is all about ‘letting go’ physically and emotionally. Symptoms of malfunction include constipation, dry stools, skin rash, and feeling emotionally ‘stuck’.
- 7-9 a.m. — Stomach —How we digest our emotions. If out of balance, symptoms that may arise include acid reflux, stomach ulcer, and bad breath.
- 9-11 a.m. — Pancreas/Spleen — They relate to the emotion of worry. How we digest not only the energy from our food but also our emotions. Imbalances may show up as loose stools, bloating after meals, craving sweets, and low energy.
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. — Heart — During these hours, it is best to relax, take a siesta, and enjoy lunch. The heart dislikes heat (emotional & physical), so try to avoid caffeine, stress, intense exercise, or anything that raises your blood pressure. Symptoms of imbalance are palpitations, shortness of breath, cold hands & feet, and insomnia.
- 1-3 p.m. — Small Intestine — If you haven’t drank enough water during the day, you are more likely to feel dehydrated during these times. When out of balance, conditions that may arise include duodenal ulcer, bloating with vomiting or gas.
- 3-5 p.m. — Bladder —This is the optimal time of day for mental clarity and function. When out of balance, you may experience burning when urinating, yeast infection, or urinary incontinence.
- 5-7 p.m. — Kidney —The emotion of the kidneys is fear. When the kidney meridian is out of balance, symptoms that may arise include sexual difficulties, low back pain, or premature graying of hair.
- 7-9 p.m. — Pericardium/Heart—The emotions of love and nurturing. This is the optimal time to commune with family, friends, and loved ones.
- 9-11 p.m. — Triple Heater —This is the time to begin to slow down and prepare for bed. It is optimal to be asleep by 10pm. It is during this time that your Liver stores the blood and begins cooling it down from the day. You need to be asleep in order for this function to happen effectively.
- 11 p.m. - 1 a.m. — Gall Bladder — Initial cleansing of all tissues, processes cholesterol, and enhances brain function. The liver begins to cleanse toxins. Emotionally, it is in charge of self-esteem and decision-making.
- 1-3 a.m. — Liver —The liver is emotionally connected to anger. You may find that you wake up between 1-3am if you have repressed anger or long standing resentment. Symptoms of liver imbalances include irregular menstruation, anemia, chronic fatigue, and headaches. If you consistently wake during this time, ask yourself if you are holding anger or resentment.
- 3-5 a.m. — Lung — emotionally associated with grief. You may find that wake up during these times if you are struggling with grief or sorrow. Imbalances may also show up as wheezing, coughing, asthma, or getting sick easily.
For further information on number patterns, changing relationships and every aspect of shifting into the new paradigm of higher consciousness read The Book of Transformation: Open Yourself to Psychic Evolution, the Rebirth of the World, and the Empowering Shift Pioneered by the Indigos